Prep. time: 5 min.
Total time: 30 min
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of nuts
- 1 mashed banana
- Powder Mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Generously butter the donuts pan.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, nuts, and your Powder Mix
- Stir in the milk, maple syrup, and mashed banana. Combine all the mixes and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the 6 muffin cups. Top with a few nuts.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.