Prep. time: 25 min.
Total time: 40 min.
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 14 tsp vegan butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 vegan egg of your choice (I used applesauce)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Powder Mix
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and the Powder Mix.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar until fluffy. Add the egg and mix. Add the dry mixture and mix until well blended. Add the oats and mix until well blended.
- The mixture is ready when it looks wet and starts to turn into dough. Roll into ½ ounce balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes until the cookies are glodish brown. Let the cookies cool down to make them crisper. Enjoy ♥