Prep. time : 30 min.
Total time : 8h30 min.
- 1 and 1/2 cup (354ml) almond milk
- 3/4 cup (177ml) coconut milk
- 3 tbsp (45ml) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (16g) cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp (4g) Almond powder
- 1/2 tsp (4g) Green Matcha
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp agar
- Blackberries (add on top, as much as you like)
- In a medium-size saucepan, combine the almond milk, coconut milk, and maple syrup. Add the cornstarch, the agar, and the “Almond Matcha” powder, and whisk thoroughly.
- Heat over medium heat, whisking constantly until it thickens (usually just before boiling). Once it has thickened, remove from heat, add the vanilla extract, and whisk again.
- Pour the preparation into a cake pan. Let the Blackberry Matcha custard cool a bit at room temperature before transferring to the refrigerator. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, the Blackberry Matcha custard will thicken and slightly harden.
- To serve, run a knife along the edges of the cake mold, cover with a plate and flip it. Serve fresh, topped with blackberries!