Almond Matcha Pancakes
Prep. time : 5 min.
Total time : 25 min.
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup almond milk
2 tsp (25ml) maple syrup or agave
2 tsp (25g) coconut oil
- 1 cup (180g) flour
- 1 tsp (8g) Almond Matcha (Green tea)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl, thoroughly whisk together the eggs, milk, vegetable oil (or melted butter), sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, Simpltea's Almond Matcha powder, and baking powder. Whisk until they are all combined and the batter comes together. You should get a green, thick mixture from this batter.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over a medium heat.
- Brush with some vegetable oil or butter.
- Using a ladle as your measurement, transfer small mounds of pancake batter onto the skillet or pan, and do it slowly.
- Wait until the bubbles pop on the surface of the pancake, then carefully flip the pancakes and cook for another minute or so.
- Repeat the process until all the mixture is used. Then, stack the pancakes on a plate and serve with the toppings.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.