Black Macha Tiramisu
Prep. time: 30 min.
Total time: 5h30
- 250g (8oz) mascarpone
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups black tea (with Jamaican Cocoa Twist)
- 200g (30) ladyfingers or other biscuits
- Beat egg yolks and sugar for 4 minutes or until it changes from yellow to pale yellow (almost white). Add mascarpone and beat until smooth, set aside.
- Beat egg whites until it's stiff (with a mixer or electric beater, 4 minutes on speed 7, should be all white foam)
- Add 1/2 the first mixture into the egg whites. Gently fold through. Add the remaining mixture and fold slowly, from bottom to top, until well mixed.
- Mix 1 tsp of Jamaican Cocoa Twist with 1 1/2 cups of hot water. Quickly dip biscuits in the tea and line your biscuits in each glass (makes 6 cups).
Spread the cream, then top with another layer of tea dipped biscuits.
Spread with remaining cream.
- Cover, refrigerate for 5 hours, preferably overnight. Dust with cacao (or Jamaican Cocoa Twist) just before serving. ♥
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.