Blackberry Matcha custard
Prep. time : 30 min.
Total time : 8h30 min.
1 and 1/2 cup (354ml) almond milk
3/4 cup (177ml) coconut milk
3 tbsp (45ml) maple syrup or honey
2 tbsp (16g) cornstarch
- 1 tsp (8g) Almond Matcha powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 tsp agar
- In a medium-size saucepan, combine the almond milk, coconut milk, and maple syrup. Add the cornstarch, the agar, and the "Almond Matcha" powder, and whisk thoroughly.
- Heat over medium heat, whisking constantly until it thickens (usually just before boiling). Once it has thickened, remove from heat, add the vanilla extract, and whisk again.
- Pour the preparation into a cake pan. Let the Blackberry Matcha custard cool a bit at room temperature before transferring to the refrigerator. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, the Blackberry Matcha custard will thicken and slightly harden.
- To serve, run a knife along the edges of the cake mold, cover with a plate and flip it. Serve fresh, topped with blackberries!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 10, 2020