Jamaican cocoa tea latte
Prep. time: 15 min.
Total time: 15 min.
Servings: 2 Glasses
- 2 cups of preferred milk
- ½ tsp of vanilla extrat
- 2 tsp of Jamaican Cocoa Twist (Black Matcha)
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips or tablet
- ½ cup of hot water (almost boiled)
- Put the milk and vanilla in a saucepan, mix, and bring to a boil.
- Mix the Jamaican Cocoa Twist with the dark chocolate and add hot water. (Keep mixing until you get a smooth cream)
- Pour the hot milk into the glasses and add the hot chocolate.
- Topped with dark chocolate.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.