Prep. time: 40 min.
Total time: 1h
- 150g Wheat flour
- 80g plant-based butter
- 20g Coconut oil
- 50g Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp plant based milk
- 1/2 tsp (2g) coconut powder (or use coconut milk)
- 1/2 tsp (2g) cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp (2g) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2g) Black Matcha or black tea powder of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 320°F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, form a dough ball. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread out the dough and cut your cookies with your cookie cutter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. For golden-brown shortbread, cook a little longer.
- Let cool before tasting, if you can!
Tips: When the cookies come out of the oven, sprinkle them with a bit of sugar and cinnamon.