Prep. time: 25 min.
Total time: 35 min
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp Green Matcha
- 1tsp Almond powder
- 1/2 cup vegan cream (soy or coconut)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 vegan egg of your choice (I used applesauce)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 115g Vegan White chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously butter the donuts pan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, 1 tsp of Green Matcha, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, with a whisk, combine the egg and sugar until the mixture is frothy, about 2 minutes. Add the oil and mix. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the milk and mix until smooth.
- Distribute the preparation in the donut pan mold. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the mold. Let cool.
- For matcha icing, place 115 g of chopped white chocolate in a bowl. In a small saucepan, bring ½ cup cream to a boil. Pour the boiling cream over the chocolate. Add 2 tsp of the Green Matcha and 1 tsp of Almond powder and let it all melt for 2 minutes. Whisk until the icing feels smooth. Dip the donuts in the icing. ♥