Prep. time : 15 min.
Total time : 3h15 min.
*All ingredients are vegan
- 1.5 cups (280g) peanut butter
- 1 cup (90g) oats
- 2 tsp (25ml) maple syrup or agave syrup
- 2 tsp (25g) coconut oil
- 1 cup (180g) dark chocolate
- 1/4 tsp (1g) coconut powder (or use coconut milk)
- 1/4 tsp (1g) cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp (1g) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1g) Black Matcha or black tea powder of your choice
- Line an muffin pan (or backing pan) with coconut oil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix the oats, peanut butter, maple syrup and one tsp of coconut oil, then press the mixture evenly into prepared muffin pan.
- In a medium-size bowl, break the chocolate into pieces and add one tsp of coconut oil. Melt the mixture on the stove (about medium) or in the microwave (40sec), and mix. Add the coconut powder, cacao powder, cinnamon and Black Matcha.
- Stir until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator until completely firm, at least 3 hours. Before removing them, leave 5 minutes at room temperature. Serve chilled. Keep the leftovers in the refrigerate.
- I love to add toppings like bananas for this one, you can also add nuts.