Prep. time: 5 min.
Total time: 20 min.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup plant-based butter
- 1 vegan egg of your choice (I used applesauce)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp of Rose petal powder
- 1 tsp (2g) Black Matcha or black tea powder of your choice
- Cranberries, pecan nuts
Toppings: Vegan yogurt or homemade icing.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients. Mix the butter into the mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg with the milk and add to the dry mixture. Mix just until moistened.
- Knead the dough for a few moments on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread the dough in a circle. Cut into 8 tips and place the tips on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool and garnish with yogurt or icing.